Khatam-e-Khawajgaan Sharif Prayed after Fajar Prayer
- Surat Al-Fatihah Sharif (7 times) All Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.
Most Compassionate, Most Merciful
Master of the Day of Judgement.
You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help.
Guide us in the Straight Path.
The Path of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace,
Those whose portion is not wrath and who go not astray
- Darood Sharif (100 times) Salalah hu ala habibihi muhammdiw wa’alihi wa sahabihi wa barak wa salam
Salutations be upon the beloved Muhammed, his Family and his Companions and blessings and peace (be upon them)
- Surat Al-Inshirah (79 times) Have we not expanded your breast for you?
And We have taken off from you your burden
Which had weighed down your back
And We have exalted for you your remembrance.
So verily, with every hardship there is ease
Again, surely with every hardship there is ease.
Therefore, when you are free, still labour hard,
And to your Lord turn your attention
- Surat Al-Ikhlas Sharif (1000 times) Say: ‘He is Allah, the One and Only.
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute.
He begot none nor was He begotten
Nor is there anyone equal to Him.
- Surat Al-Fatihah Sharif (7 times)
- Darood Sharif (100 times)
- Ayat-ul-Kareema (500 times) La ila ha ilah anta subhanka ini kuntu minaz zalimeen
There is no god except You! Glory be to You! Surely I was of the wrongdoers
- Darood Sharif (100 times)
- In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
- La ila ha ilallaho (100 times) There is no god but Allah
- Ya Allaho (100 times) O Allah!
- Ya Azizo (100 times) O Exalted in Power!
- Ya Wadudo (100 times)
- Ya Kareemo (100 times) O Generous One!
- Ya Wahhabo (100 times) O Bestower!
- Ya Hayyo-Ya Qayyuum (100 times) O Ever-Living One! O the Self-Sustaining One!
nimal-Maula-wa-niman-Naseer (100 times) Sufficient for us is Allah, and He is the Best Guardian. The Excellent Protector and the Excellent Helper!
- Ya Qadih-al-Hajaat (100 times) O Fulfiller of Needs!
- Ya Dafi-al-Baliyat (100 times) O Averter of calamities!
- Ya Hal-lal-Mushkilaat (100 times) O Changer of Difficulties to easiness!
- Ya Kafi-al-Muhimmaat (100 times) O Helper in Accomplishing difficult matters!
- Ya Shafi-al-Amradh (100 times) O Bestower of health from illness!
- Ya Munazzu-lal-Barakaat (100 times) O Causer of Blessings to descend!
- Ya Musab-bi-Bul-Asbaab (100 times) O Originator of Causes!
- Ya Rafi-ad-Darajaat (100 times) O Elevator of Spiritual Stations!
- Ya Mujeeb-ad-Dawat (100 times) O Responder of Supplications!
- Ya Amaan-al-Kha-eefeen (100 times) O Grantor of Security from fear!
- Ya Khairan-Nasaireen (100 times) O Best of the Helpers to victory!
- Ya Daleel-Al-Muthay-yireen (100 times) O Guide of those who are Astonished in Your love!
- Ya Ghiyaas-al-Mustaghiseena-Aghisna (100 times) O Listener of supplications, listen to our supplication!
- Ya Mufarrihal-Makhzooneen (100 times) O Bestower of Happiness on the sorrowful!
- Rabbi-ini-Magloobun-Fantasir (100 times) My Lord! Verily I have been overpowered, Help me be victorious!
- Ya Allaho, Ya Rahmano, Ya Rahimo Ya Ar hamar rahimeen (100 times) Allah! O All-Compassionate! O All-Merciful! O most Merciful of the merciful!
- 3rd Kalimah Tamjeed (100 times) Glory be to Allah and all Praise is due to Allah and, there is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest! No movement and no power except in Allah, the Sublime the Great
- Allahum-masturni-bisatrikal-jameel (100 times) O Allah! Cover me with Your Beautiful Veil!