Aoozo billa-heme nashaitaa nirra jeem. Bismillah hirahmaa-nirraheem. Alaa, inna auliya allaa he, laa kaufun alaihim wa la hum yahzanoon. Allazeena aamanoo Wa kaanoo yataqoon.
- He Naqshbande aalam naqshe muraa ba band, Naqshe chunaa ba band ke goyand naqshband
O’ Designer and Printer of the universe design and fashion my heart. Design me in such a way that when people see me, they truly see me as a Naqshbandi.
- Fazl kar yaa rab mere haale zabu par; rehm kar dal muj aloode ehseyaa pe rehmat kee nazr.
Bestow your blessings upon my existing state shower me with your mercy and look at this transgressor with your compassion O’ Allah the Great.
- Tuj ko apnee kibriyaaee kee kasm he beniyaaz; muj saraapa maasiyat par kar dare afzaale baaz.
For the sake of your greatness O’ independent, grant this disobedient servant with your infinite kindness.
- Tuj ko deta hoo(n) tere joodo sakhaa ka wasita; fazl ka, rehmat ka, bakshash ka ataa ka wasita.
I plead for the sake of your everlasting excellence, generosity, bounty, mercy and forgiveness.
- Tere rehmat ke khazane me kamee koi nehee; or tere joodo karam kee intaha koi nehee!
In the treasures of your blessings there are no limits and there are no bounds to your endless favours.
- Meh kahoo be wasita kis moo(n) se bakshash ke leeye, kuch wasiele peish karta hoo(n) safarish ke leeye.
In what manner can I ask for your divine mercy and these are the means in which I plead.
- Kar karam ham par Hazrat Mohammad Mustapha ke waiste; fakhre mojoodat shahe doosara ke wasite.
Grace us in the name of your beloved Hazrat Muhammad Mustapha (The seal of the prophets); the most noble and exalted of all creation, the king of both worlds.
- Uss rasoole be nazeero be badl ka wasita; raz dare khilwate bazme azl ka wasita!
Whom is irreplaceable, unique, the possessor and distributor of divine knowledge and revelation.
- Rehm farmaa Hazrat Siddique Akbar ke leeye; ashik wa dildada husne peyambar ke leeye.
Have mercy upon us for the sake of Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique, master of truth, the great lover, who was captured in the beauty of the prophet and gave everything for his beloved.
- Hazrat Suleman Faris be reya ke wasite; Hazrat Qasim imame auliya ke wasita.
For the sake of Hazrat Suleman Faris, the sincere one, and Hazrat Qasim, the supreme leader of Allah’s Friends.
- Kar Imam Jafar Sadiq ke sadqe me ataa; too najate daaimee ka muj ko durre be ba ha.
Shower us with your endless forgiveness for the sake of the faithful spiritual leader Hazrat Imam Jafar Sadiq.
- Bayazido Bool Hassan or Booali Faremadee; Ya illahee laj rakhle in ke sadqe me meree.
Preserve our honour through intercession of Bayazido Bool Hassan and Booali Faremadee.
- Hashr ke din Yousaf Hamdanvee ka saat ho; Un ka daamaane muqaddas or mera haat ho.
On the day of resurrection give me the companionship of Yusuf Hamdanvee; so I can cling to their holy presence.
- Shah Abdul khaliq wa Shah Arif Reewagaree; Khawaja Mahmood Azizah sahibe khulqe nabee!
The Sufi kings Abdul Khaliq, Arif Reewagaree and the Sufi master Mahmood Azizah; who reflected the beautiful character of the Blessed Prophet.
- Muhtaram Baba Samaasee. Hazrat Meere Khalal; murshadane baa safaa roshane zameer wa baakammaal.
The honoured Baba Samasee and the excellent Hazrat Meere Khalal; the master of complete purity and the one with the perfected and enlightened soul.
- Sadre bazm naqshbanda arife israare hoo; mohsine millat shahn-shah mazhare anware hoo.
The chief of assembly of the Naqshbandi order, the possessor of the divine secrets and the benefactor of the nation.
- Jin ka he pehla kadam, har muntahaaee ka akaree(n); Shah Bahauddin sakhee bar-himat-o-aafree(n).
Their first step is every masters last; the excellent Bahauddin, the distributor, the courageous, the commendable.
- Ya illahee wasite Khawaja Allauddin ke; Deen Ahmed par rahe(n) sabat kadam miskeen ke.
O' lord for the sake of Khawaja Allauddin; may this humble servant remain steadfast on the religion of Ahmed.
- Hazrat Yaqoob Charkhee or Obeidullah Shah; Hazrat Khawaja Muhammad Zahid apne dee panah.
Place me under the protection of Hazrat Yaqoob Charkhee; Obeidullah Shah and Hazrat Muhammad Zahid.
- In nafoose pak ke sadqe me heh rabe illah; Dho jabeene maasiyat alood se daage gunah.
O’ Allah for the sake of these Holy men; cleanse the soul of this disobedient servant from the marks of sin.
- Baksh de sadqe me yaarab Khawaja Durwesh ke; Khawaja Amkangee wa Khawaja Baqee Billah ke leeye.
Forgive me O' lord for the sake of Khawaja Durwesh; Kwhaja Amkangee and Khawaja Baqee Billah.
- Ya illaa hee wasita laaya hoo meh us Shah ka; rad neehe too ne keyah jin ka kabee bee wasita.
O' lord I beseech you for the sake of that great master; the mediator you have never refused.
- Woh tere mehboob ke mehboob bee sheida bee hain; Ishke Ahmed meh woh faanee bee hain or baqee bee hain.
They are the beloved of your beloved and deeply in love; in the excessive passion of Ahmed they are mortal and perpetual.
- Qutbe haq Qayoome millat Sheikh Ahmed ke leeye; baksh de yaarab mujaddid alif sani ke leeye.
The permanent pole of truth, the great leader of the nation, Forgive us for the sake of Sheikh Ahmed, the reviver of the millennia.
- Afoo farmaa sab khataae az pe Qayoome deen; Urwathil wuskaa me Sarhind Shamsul aarifeen.
Bestow your forgiveness upon our faults for the sake of the reviver of your religion; the everlasting strength in the city of Sarhind and the one who is the sun amongst the mystics.
- Naqshbande sanee Hazrat Hujatullah or Zubair; Hazrat Khawaja Ashraf Jamal Ullah marde ahle khair.
The successors of the Naqshbandi order Hazrat Hujatullah; Hazrat Zubair, Hazrat Khawaja Ashraf and Hazrat Jamal Ullah, the men of goodness and piety.
- Hazrat Easah Mohammad Faizullah Shah, Hazrat Noor Mohammad or Faqir Baadshah. Hazrat Easah Muhammad Faizullah Shah, Hazrat Noor Muhammad and Hazrat Faqir Baadshah.
- Qibla Aalam janaab Hafiz Abdul Karim haamale hukm shariat sahibe khulqe azeem.
His eminence, the honourable Hafiz Abdul Karim, the bearer of the laws of Islam and the man with great character.
- Aashanaae sirre haq daanaae ramze la-illah-ha; Wakaf raahe haqiqat faqr kee jaae panah.
Familiar with the secrets of the truth; the oneness of Allah (la-illah-ha); the knower of the path of reality and the one who provides sanctuary for the mystics.
- Rehmate haq ne bula kar le leeye aagosh me; jaa rahe fardoseeyoo ke alame khaamosh meh.
The mercy of Allah has invited him into His domain; ascending to the highest station in heaven.
- Ya illahee rehm farma az tufaile haadeeye deene mobeen; sahibe noore baseerat Hazrat Kwaja Sufi Nawabuddin.
O' Allah have mercy for the sake of the Great Master of the beautiful religion of Islam; the one blessed with the spiritual insight Hazrat Khawaja Sufi Nawabuddin.
- Jin ka seena daulate tawheed ka ganjeena heh; qalbe saafe jin ka husne toor ka aaeenna heh.
Whose chest is enriched with the unification of Allah's treasures; and whose pure heart reflects the beauty of Mount Sinai.
- Jin kee paishanee kitabullah kee tafseer heh; jin ke aaeene khudee me garmeeye shabeer heh.
Whose forehead is the interpretation of the book of Allah; and reflected the embodiment of Hazrat Imam Hussain (RA).
- Mere aaqa mere haadi mere murshad mere peer; Hazrate Masoom Khawaja saahbe roshan zameer.
My master, my leader, my sheikh; Hazrate Masoom Khawaja saahbe with bright conscious
- Aztufel Hazrat Khawaja Mohammad Zubair sonle iltja; manzile maqsood tak pohncha de hum sab ko ae Khuda
O' Allah with the reference of Hazrat Khawaja Mohammad Zubair hear my supplication; and make my way smooth to reach my goals.
- Har taraf dunya me iss haqeeqat ka zahoor heh; faize janaab se aishiya toh kiya europe bee noor-o-noor heh.
This truth is apparent all over the world; his blessings are continuing to illuminate Asia and Europe more and more.
- Khwajgaane Naqshbandee kee mohabat kar ataa; hashr me bee saat inhee ke he khudawanda utaa.
Grant me the love of the Masters of the Naqshbandi Order; raise us on the day of resurrection with these saints.
- In ke sadqe me ho aajiz do jaha(n) me surkharoo; bar karaar sab kee rahe deen or dunya me aabaroo.
For the sake of these pious men grant this humble servant success in both worlds, and sustain everyone’s dignity in religious and worldly affairs.
- Ya illahee sab duaeh lutf se makbool hoo; jab chaleh dunya se teree yaad me mashgool hoo. (Ameen)
O’ Allah accept our heartfelt supplication with happiness; when we depart from this world engage us in your remembrance. (Ameen)